Donate to the Shul
Donate to The Shul of New York
As you support The Shul of New York, we ask you to give until it feels good! As a sign of your desire to affiliate with The Shul (our version of ‘membership’), we urge you to be generous.
Although we are distinctive in having no minimum dues, we, like all non-profit organizations, have many expenses.
Without the support that comes from the voluntary contributions made by our congregants and friends, our community cannot hope to sustain itself.
A donation in any amount is appreciated.
Click to donate in any of several ways:
• Shul Donation -- Your support helps to keep us going!
• Shul Music Fund -- Supports the wonderful Shul Band!
• Sheila Grosfeld Education Fund -- Supports education and partial tuition for eligible participants.
• Rabbi's Discretionary Fund -- The Rabbi's Discretionary Fund was created to aid people and families who may need a helping hand, and as part of the Shul's commitment to tikkun olam, acts of kindness to repair the world.
• High Holiday Appeal -- Donate to the appeal and read Don's Kol Nidre speech.
Even more ways to support the Shul:
• Gift From the Heart -- Donations in honor of or in memory of a loved one that are acknowledged to the honoree or the family of the departed with an artist-designed card.
• The Shul Quilt -- Honor or memorialize a friend or loved one on a unique square that will be added to the Shul's lovingly created quilt, which is hung at selected services for all to see.
If you prefer to donate by check, you may send a check made out to "The Shul of New York" to: J. Brancaccio, 105 W 13th St, NY NY 10011.
Suggested annual contribution levels are:
Individual - $400
Family - $800
Mensch - $1800
If you are registered with The Shul, please login now at the top of this page.
If not, register here, or continue as a guest.
Donations made as a guest will not be recorded in your account and will not show up on your year end tax receipt.
A red * indicates a required field.